How to get rid of Blackheads
Salicylic acid / Exfoliate / Skin brush / Topical retinoids / Clay mask / Charcoal mask / Chemical peel / Noncomedogenic / Makeup / Pore strips / Benzoyl peroxide / Professional extraction / Melting sebum / Soft pop-up
What we can do
Blackheads are one of the most common forms of acne. Although people who have oily skin are more easy to get blackheads, whiteheads, anyone can get them.
They form when pores become clogged with a combination of dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum) from your sebaceous glands.
Blackheads have open surface, which creates an oxidation that's dark in color.
It may be try to pinch or push the black plug out, but this can cause scarring and other damage to your skin.
The good news is that in CIRACLE, there are pore care products that contain effective ingredients to exfoliate, soften, and even remove blackheads, whiteheads.
Keep sebum and pores clean with ciracle pore control products!
Blackhead and Whitehead special care sheets !
- Acne. (2016).
- Alpha hydroxy acids. (2015).
- Britt Kimmins A. (2020). Personal interview.
- Gordon H. (2018). Acne in children.
- Massick S. (2020). Personal interview.
- Mayo Clinic Staff. (2020). Acne.
- Skin conditions by the numbers. (n.d.).
- What kids should know about treating pimples. (n.d.).
- 12 Way to get rid of blackheads How to Get Rid of Blackheads: 12 Ways (healthline.com)